A list of specific symptoms related to Ménière's disease.
No two patients with Ménière's disease are alike. Nevertheless, below is a list of specific symptoms related to Ménière's disease:
- The symptoms of hearing loss often occur around the time of the attacks of vertigo.
- The symptoms may be experienced in only one ear, not both.
- Often the patient feels that there is a pressure in the affected ear before or during the attack.
- An attack usually lasts from two to twenty-four hours.
- There are periods of relief from Ménière´s disease. During these periods, the patient feels quite well. Such periods may only last a few days, but that is unfortunately very rare!
Please use our articles
You are very welcome to quote or use our articles. The only condition is that you provide a direct link to the specific article you use on the page where you quote us.
Unfortunately you cannot use our pictures, as we do not have the copyright, but only have the right to use them on our website.