A hearing loss can make it difficult to participate in social activities.
People who suffer from untreated hearing loss often find it extremely difficult to participate in social activities, even within their own family.
Some common social problems for people with untreated hearing loss include:
- Isolation and withdrawal
- Distraction/Lack of concentration
- Problems at work - may have to give up working/retire
- Problems participating in social life and reduced social activity
- Problems communicating with wife/husband, friends and relatives
- Problems communicating with children and grandchildren
- Loss of intimacy
- Sexual problems
Please use our articles
You are very welcome to quote or use our articles. The only condition is that you provide a direct link to the specific article you use on the page where you quote us.
Unfortunately you cannot use our pictures, as we do not have the copyright, but only have the right to use them on our website.